This journey group is led by Stan Satterfield and meets at the location of Athens Oral and Maxilla-Facial Surgery. For more information, call 706-549-8008.
What are Journey Groups?
A small group of people that join together, usually in a home or office, for intentional, purposeful Bible study that focuses on life change and spiritual transformation.
When do Journey Groups meet?
Journey Groups meet weekly, usually for about 1-1/2 hours. Each individual group chooses the location, day and time for their group meeting.
What happens in a Journey Group?
Each Journey Group is led by a facilitator who is trained by the PABC discipleship staff. Groups will study an approved Bible-based curriculum. The members of the group will be involved in interactive discussion, prayer, and focus on personal life application.
What are the benefits of a Journey Group?
• Cultivates Biblical community in a home environment
• Allows people to develop deep connected friendships
• Encourages accountability
• The home environment allows for greater openness and intimacy through sharing
• Journey Groups move beyond information transfer to life transformation
How can I join a Journey Group?
If you are interested in joining a Journey Group or would like more information, contact the Discipleship Office at 678.753.3114. On the next page is a listing of current Journey Groups.