About the Event
Sharing our faith: Loving Others through Evangelism
March 21 – April 26
Do you want to share your faith, but feel unsure how to do it? As Christians, we have an unshakable hope because of the gospel. But often, we can feel afraid or uncertain about how to share the good news with others.
This study will equip believers to:
- Understand what the gospel is, and why we should share it.
- Discuss common objections to the gospel, including the problem of evil, and questions regarding sexuality or other religions.
- Share the gospel with friends in various life stages, including with those who are suffering, searching for significance, or see no need for God.
Three class options:
- Tuesday 9:30am – 11am (Childcare available by registration for Tuesday mornings)
- Tuesday 6:30pm – 8:pm
- Wednesday 6:15pm – 7:30pm